Friday 5 September 2014

More random stuff 5/9





This week has been a bit slow.  With poor weather & work commitments, there wasn’t a lot of time to spend with the family.

Before the weather set in I did get a few shots & videos. What I have had time to do is play with my video software. As this blog is a work in progress, so are my videos.

Anyway, back to last Sunday. The forecast was for sunny periods with scattered storms. And that’s how the day panned out.

After shooting a couple of vid’s, Bully Baby turned up. He arrived a couple of minutes before a storm that was heading my way.
I’ll let the photo’s show what he thought of all of this.

was that thunder

can I come in...I don't like rain

PLEASE


what now - how could this get worse
remember to lean into it

Before the storm, and Bully Baby's bad timing, I got to shoot some video.

This one is what it would look like if you were a bug.

OH SHIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojqS1Vu1tJc


This next one is a great example of experience v's youth.

Brave Baby takes on Dad (Boss) in a race for a treat.

Boss was sitting a metre further along the fence, but he got the jump.


Follow the race;

Kookaburra slow motion race        

No comments:

Post a Comment